Genesis Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Story :: 700x EXP Rates :: 300x Mesos Rates :: 30x Drop Rates :: Cash Shop :: Custom NPC's :: Pets :: Beta :: Friendly Staff :: Fast Server :: Join Us! ::

HomeHome[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_mini_ingameregistrations[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_mini_login-2Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Miami's GM Application!
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:57 pm by Miami

» iBite Head GM or Head Admin App
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 pm by pogo598

» Pogo598's GM application
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm by pogo598

» Recording Ingame!
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:24 pm by iShadowZ

» POLL : How did you find us?
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm by iShadowZ

» HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 pm by iShadowZ

» Some sigs i made while i internet was down
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm by iShadowZ

» Down until further notice
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:05 pm by iShadowZ

» Newest Website.
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:02 pm by iShadowZ

Poll
How did you find us?
Friend
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_lcap45%[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Voting Website
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_lcap9%[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Google
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_lcap9%[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Youtube
 9% [ 1 ]
Other
[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_lcap27%[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madeline
Owner
Owner
Madeline

Number of posts : 45
Where do you live : Behind You
Anything Else : ODiN For The Win!
IGN : Madeline
Registration date : 2008-08-12

[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Player Rules

1. Respect all members of the server. Meaning do not swear at them, or annoy them. - Punishments : 1 Disconnection/Warning, 1Day Ban, 1 Week Ban, Character Reset (level 1)

2. Do not impersonate a GM, Or staff member. - Punishments : 1 Warning, 1Week Jail, Permanent Ban&iP Ban.

3. Do not impersonate any Member of the server. - Punishments : 1 Warning, 1Week Jail, Permanent Ban&iP Ban.

4. Do not annoy a GM, Staff Member. This means, no asking for events, you can ask once, don't annoy them. Also do not ask for Staff, etc. - Punishments :
1 Warning, 1 Week Jail, 1 Level Reset.

5. Do not use offensive language. Punishments of this vary due to the severity of the action.

- Profanity: This is the use of "swear" or "curse" words. There is a very small amount of lenience with this, but should the terms become offensive, the appropriate action will be taken.

- Racial slurs: This is the use of degrading statements or terms directed at a group or individual based on their race. This will NOT be tollerated under any circumstances, and will be harshly dealt with.

- Sexual nature (or use of sexual terms in character, party, guild, or title names): This is the use of any sexual terms, mention of any genetalia, or sexual inuendos. This also includes the use of letters, numbers, and other characters to present obscene images. Like racism this will be deal with harshly, and without warning.

Average Punishments - 1 Warning, 1 Week Jail, 1 Level Reset, 1 Perma Ban, and IP Ban.
Note : All punishments vary.

6. Do not harass other players. This is the act of swearing at/insulting an individual for an extended period of time. I.E. following someone through town making fun of them, or broadcasting personal insults directed at them. Players are real people, with real feelings, and should be treated as such.
Punishments : 1 Week Jail, 1Level Reset, 1 Perma Ban, And IP Ban.

7. Do not abuse the Smegas, Megas (Megaphones). While we do not mind the occassional "Happy Birthday (insert name)", "Will you marry me (insert name)?", if it starts to get out of hand, the price will be raised by twice the times it is currently.
Punishments : 1 Warning, 1 Day Jail, 3 Day Jail, 1 Week Ban, 1 Level Reset.

8. It is illegal to sell in-game items or meso for real life money!
Punishment : Insta IP and Account Ban.

9. Trading items on EnZoMS for other servers' items (or vice versa) is illegal.
Punishment : Insta IP and Account Ban.

10. When given directions by The StaffTeam, follow them.
Punishments : 1 Account Reset, 1 Perma Ban, 1 IP Perma Ban.

11. Do not abuse ANYTHING . Meaning skills, attacks and people, etc.
Punishments : 1 Warning , 1 day Jail, 1 Week Jail, 1 Perma Ban and IP Ban.

12. Do not use the GM Client, and use our ip, that is consider hacking.
Punishments : 1 Instant IP Block, and ban.

Note : All punishments can vary at the time of the situation.

Note #2 : If you have a statement to defend yourself, say it in the banned appeal section.

Note #3 : If you did not read the rules, and broke a rule, you will still be Punished.

Thanks for following the rules players!

--------------
Staff Rules

1. Treat ALL players with respect.

2. Do not abuse anything. Skills, players, attacks etc.

3. Do not share/give away ANY items unless it is given as a reward for winning an event, and even in this case, GM equips are not to be given to players IE : GM Hat.

4. Do not use GM commands to assist in leveling or aid the player in any way.

5. Do not give lenience to the players whom you've befriended. They should be treated as any other player, and should not be given "slack"/benefits.

6. Do not engage in conversations with players on topics of illegal or sexual nature.

7. Staff that have disobeyed rules will be given one warning.
Those staff who disobey again, will be instantly fired.

8. DO NOT USE THE !dcall COMMAND!

9. Only admins, and higher positions can change the rates, do not change them.
A note to that, only for events, and special purposes.

10. Do not spawn anywhere, except the GMMAP .
Unless if its an event.

GoodLuck To all, and remember, staff are good role models.

Last edited by Madeline on Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://genesisstory.co.nr
Madeline
Owner
Owner
Madeline

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Listen to the rules, kiddies. ;p
Back to top Go down
Byakuya
Owner
Owner

Number of posts : 15
Where do you live : New York
IGN : Byakuya

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:30 pm

Please don't spam in-game because it is annoying. -Punishment: First warning, Second warning, Jailed for 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
iShadowZ
Admin
Admin
iShadowZ

Number of posts : 33
IGN : iShadowZ

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Do not spam the smegas because it does lag the server and if you do not listen we will not hold back on jailing you
Back to top Go down
Madeline
Owner
Owner
Madeline

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:49 am

1 - 3 times of the repeated message of a smega is enough, its not like people log on every second to see your message. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff   [UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE] The Rules - Players / Staff
Page 1 of 1